- Quality Partner Program
- Office 365 (2017) Licences
- Office 365 (2014) Licences
- Office 2016 Licences
- Office 2013 Licences
- Office 2010 Licences
- Windows Licences
- Creative Cloud Licences
- Creative Cloud (2018) Licences
- Creative Suite 6 Licences
- Creative Suite 5 Licences
- MYOB Licences
- Business Services Licences
- Information Technology Licences
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Happy New Year
All of us here at Watsonia Publishing hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond!
Watsonia Publishing is committed to providing you with the best customer service possible. For that reason we adhere to the policies set out in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and its amendments, which operates to protect the personal information provided to us. Watsonia Publishing abides by the following guidelines set out in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- We will only use personal information provided to us either by way of phone, email or website, where possible, if the source was directly from the individual concerned.
- We will only collect information in a fair and lawful manner.
- We will not collect, use, or disclose information about an individual for a purpose other than the primary purpose for which the information given was collected.
- We will only use information provided to us for a marketing purpose to advise the individual of specials and services that may be of interest to them if we have express permission to do so by the individual concerned.
- We will not give away any personal information given to us to any third party unless the individual specifically consents except where; The use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law, or Watsonia Publishing has reason to believe that unlawful activity has been engaged in and the use or disclosure of the personal information is necessary for investigation into the matter by authorities.
- We will take every care to ensure that all personal information is accurate and up-to-date.
- We will permit an individual to have access to all personal information held about that member except where providing that information impacts another individual, or where the information relates to anticipated or existing legal proceedings between Watsonia Publishing and the individual and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings.
Please contact us on 1300 655 488 within Australia or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments, concerns or require any additional information not listed above in relation to our privacy guidelines.